Where would you operate?
I would pick Texas, Houston perferable and try to get a crew in Dallas and San Antonio. I would have would have two capo's in Houston, one white collar, one blue collar. Place a soldier in Florida (Miami or Orlando), two soldiers in California (Bay area and southern California), and two soldiers in Navada (Reno and Las Vegas).

What would your hierarchy be?
Traditional, a boss has to be availible for his men even in this day of age. I would only confer with my underboss, consiglieri, capos, four or five soldiers that would serve has my drivers and bodyguards who I will know are loyal and reliable cause everyone has at least one sick day in the year, don't forget Paulie in The Godfather. Crew size of soldiers do not need to be ten under a capo, only need enough to maintian the family's influence in their areas.

High Profile or low?
I would try for a low profile.

Policy on drugs?
Depending on how well the profits are, I would only appoint one or two members of my family to oversee the operations, and they must share with the family, not me but I would be expecting a cut, but for members that are in jail, prison or hospital so their personal families are taken care of.

Meetings?
Associates have to stay in touch with their soldier, soldiers have to stay in touch with their capo, capos have to stay in touch with an administration member. Meetings in backrooms of joints or places that have been swept for bugs and surveillance of LE, that are safe. Meetings with other families, I would start and maintain a friendship with other families, I would maintain a good relationship with at least two of the New York City families, one of which would be the Lucchese family.

Bringing guys in?
I would follow whatever LCN guidelines there are for a prospect at the time, full blooded, half blooded italian ect. I would perfer if the candidate could trace his lineage to Sicily. I would have an associate be know for at least a decade, be loyal, reliable, being a good earner is not enough, but it does help. Candidates must be at least 30 years of age, not even the son of any administration member including one of my own sons can be may if they have yet to reach the age of 30. All prospects have to be vouched by at least three members of the family, capo brings the name forth to the administration and caporegime and to see if anyone has a problem with that candidate. I would allow some intermarriage, but i would perfer that members would allow thier children to think for themselves when it comes to marriage.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green