Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: Snakes
I'm telling you, we gotta show TheArm Fosco's picture, he would probably know all of them

The Arm is in that photo..next to JB. The guy is immortal...there can be only one.

I exposed you as a fake son...stop embarassing yourslf

A fake what exactly? A fake anonymous online internet poster? lol how many 40-50 something union reps use the word "son." At least try and talk the part...If you guys continue to engage this jackass, you are just wasting time.

You are a FAKE Chi town, because you regurgitate inaccurate incorrect information and try to pass it off as first hand knowledge. I had to laugh at your comments about the guys from the NW Burbs, because I wasn’t joking when I told you I have heard the same things from “kids” talking shit at bars pretending they know what they are talking about. The idea that anyone “answered to or reported to” Basso is beyond laughable. Basso was born on second base and thinks he hit a double. A Bookie who paid juice just like all the rest. The Kicker was when you had no idea about the Russian/Elmwood park connection. Anyone who actually knows tit from twat about what goes on in Cook County know this, but you can’t find it widely reported in the news or on the internet. Son,you are a kid who is interested outfit scuttlebutt, and that’s fine. But when you try to present wannabe myth and internet rumor as first hand inside knowledge, you just look foolish…You want accurate info, listen to people like me who actually know what we are talking about

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.