Not as good as mamma santas ! Eugenes youngest boy matt died not long ago , at early age 40 approx. & that took a toll on eugene . Im sure he will come up to the neighborhood , pulling up in his huge winnebago( own driver) an all .Alot of people dont realize eugene kinda had a free pass around cleveland .This was because he had saved a Cleveland PD officer ,even gave him a gold badge for his wallet he carried it w/ him flashing it an laughing . Kinda ironic !JCB , you would know better than i ,but i swear i only saw Jack inna suit 3 or 4 times , his shirts always big on him and even remnants of lunch or dinner at times . Was he really that cheap ? How did chauncey baker get ILA after green ? I always thought fay ray had some involvement .It was crazy on the hill after they all went down .So quiet & hush- hush for a good time .Things kinda went to associates ,midget , bones ,delano ,trunzo ,mutt , & others .when some of these guys went down they made fun of them , calling them the cherry hill mob !none were made( delano) maybe .