so I just read a article about whats going on over there on that friends of ours blog aka weird blog. but anyway there saying toto the beast was caught on a wire tape last year talking to another boss larusso I think, he's camorra anyway toto's gloating about all the killings even 1 killing of a judge in 1983 were he watched from a distance and says to the other boss I messed him up real bad. then he says quoting "that mr m.m.d. is investing all the money in to lights an solar energy he needs a light up his ass. I might have screw the quote up lil. but did he know he was getting recorded i think so, just cause he sas that mr mmd, like he didn't know him weird. if he in such solitary condition why the hell is he openly talking to another boss from some powerfull clan doin lifes. there saying it was recorded November last yr there some trial or grand jury looking in to those 92 judge murders like the state had something to do in it. really confusing and very interesting. didn't they let the guy who set the bomb off free probably lives in new jersey or florida today.actualy didn't he got to rome and get arrested for shaking people down again. maybe this is bs spread to the press by police trying to smoke out mmd. don't no how to link stuff its a ana press never heard of it. just got to that friends blog.

Last edited by pmac; 01/21/14 04:47 PM.