Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Arm are you from Buffalo or Rockford or what? If you were from Buffalo, what is your connection to Chicago? Unless you are just an internet name dropper with a fake persona.

Joe Passucci never had a "crew" outside of Mary Daddono and his girlfriends. The guy was also an informant in the early 80s and that is exactly why no one in Chicago has given him the time of day in 30 + years.

I was born in Brooklyn, raised in Upstate NY and now live in Cook County. My connection with Chicago is that I have immediate family who were Buffalo made and LIUNA connected on both sides, so my name and my Mothers maiden name carries recognician and respect just about everywhere, including Chicago and Rockford. So I know of which I speak.
As for Joe Pooch, he sure as the hell did have a crew and they kicked up to Melrose Park. As for he being an informent, I would be very careful before making an accusation like that. Yes, after his last arrest he professed a "come to Jesus" moment for which he should have won an Oscar, but he flipped on NO one.

You should win an Oscar for all these stories you come up with.

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."