Didn't Borgesi get his ass kicked by some guy and then sent his pitbull Lou, Ant and two others to kick the guys ass? I heard Big Lou hit him with a Louisville Slugger as the guy was walking his dog. He also bragged about knocking out the Pillsbury Dough boy Lutz after he got his ass kicked. He also got his wife involved. I don't think he will win any points with any old timers for that.

Again this was out that stroke Rat Lous mouth, I really dont believe anything that Jag-off says, these guys are wannabees that didnt make the cut and then they get mad at there superiors for kicking em out the crew or giving them petty shit to do, if he hit him with a bat? whats this so called victims name? I bet he dont exist. And the old timers would love to know that you avenged a beating even if you lost fair n square, our motto growing up was "We smash Ants with sledgehammers", the only guys that deserve a 1 on 1 and no revenge on whoever wins is when its 2 friends or family of the guyys. Thats how Street Politics work my friend...#FreeTheGuys