I don't know Loose personally, but I do personally know Lenny Strollo and Mike Panzarella...who have said that he is a joke and Strollo made the statement that "Loose was like Ernie B, he had no respect for anything or anybody." FBI records indicate that he was not well liked by some of Cleveland's old timers such as Lonardo, Lib, Peanuts and Ronnie Carabbia. I know that the Youngstown contingent had no problem moving some of their people into Cleveland territory under the supervision of Charlie Imburgia, Pat Feruccio and Strollo. Strollo told me that Henry Zottola had a few things that he was looking to do with Loose and that Loose never kept his word with Henry and that Henry ended up telling him in so many words to go fuck himself. Granted, Strollo ended up cooperating but his information has been rock solid and he refused to testify against any higher ups in Pittsburgh which is why you saw Strollo bring down so many judges, cops, politicians and a congressman. He also told me that it killed him to have to testify against Bernie Altshuler and that he got word to Altshuler that he should cooperate as well but Bernie refused because of his criminal convictions in the past, he still would have gotten at least 18 years. The moral of the story is that even the guys in Youngstown had not one shred of respect for Loose.