Originally Posted By: jonnynonos

You apparently think whomever killed Nick Lococco konked him in the head then left him there on the ground in critical condition.

When was the last time that happened?

Guess I wasn't aware that every Outfit hit had to be identical. The Micahel Cagnoni hit was 40 years ago. LT Zizzo dissapeared in 2006 and again, the never found his body or connected anyone whatsoever to his death (like most Outfit hits). A logical individual can probably assume whoever did the hit in 06, is probably still walking around today.

I don't necessarily think our "logic" is wrong...I think it's merely a self appointed "myth buster" who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a conspiracy theorist and is quickly realizing he made a conclusion about something without getting all of the details. Now instead of admitting there were details that you didn't realize surrounding Nick's death, you want to get your toys and run home.

Case in point--

Even media coverage (which is your only outlet for info) says that "Paramedics found him face down." These "people at the scene" apparently called an ambulance, but neglected to even turn their friend over to see if he was OK. What shitty friends.

And what the fuck was a well-known (and self-admitted) bookie doing riding horses on Sunday during NFL games? Are you aware of what a bookie has to do on game days? Google that too. whistle

Last edited by ChiTown; 01/14/14 07:41 PM.