Originally Posted By: Holyoke
Pretty sure Felix was never boss and possibly never a capo. Not sure if that's what you were implying. There might be one old timer who's made still in the area but for all I know he could've died recently. Mario Fiore I believe is the name. I don't know who is "running" things if there's anything to be run by anyone. I don't know too much about AA but the Geas brothers, Ty and Freddie (Fotios) were the real deal. It's kind fucked up how those 2 kept their mouths shut and went to trial and doing life. They didn't order the hit on Al Bruno or pull the trigger but were obviously involved and Felix and Anthony and a couple others were the guys who started the whole thing etc and got pretty good deals. I think Felix only got 4 years and AA will be sentenced in march I believe. My cousin is a prison guard in Ludlow and he had a few good stories about Freddy Geas while he was held there. Those 2 brothers knew how to fight and loved beating people up.

The feds had him listed as a captain.

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Thanks, Ivy. Was anything similar done for any of the other families?

Yeah, he did all five NY families. I will post them when I have time.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.