Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I don't usually post much in threads about the families outside of New York, and even more specifically, the Bronx crews. I don't know what's going on in Cleveland. And to be perfectly honest, I don't really care. If you guys say that there's still a strong LCN presence there, more power to you. Whatever floats your boat. But as far as Carmine Agnello goes, I can assure you that he was cut loose from the Gambinos years ago, and he's not there to oversee anything for that family.

It's probably true that he met some Cleveland guys in federal lockup. Criminals meet other criminals while in prison. That's an undisputable fact. But if he's doing anything with them in Ohio, it's independent of the Gambinos. He's a leper in that family.

Never said he was doing anything with anyone. He definitely is tight with a guys he did time with. With all of them being on supervised release they cant even meet up with out risking a violation. There is zero chance he is running Cleveland or there to rebuild . There is barely anything if anything left to run.