There have been some posts in previous threads about The Outfit and Rockford. Some guys from the EP crew are now free agents hanging out in Rockford? Maybe I read it wrong, but is there any additional info on that?

It is absolutely true. Anyone who doubts that, stop by the St Ambrosio society in Rockford anytime they have a public event, and see who is there, and observe the subtle hiarchey. The outfits misfortune has been Rockford’s gain. There are guys in the North and Northwest burbs, many from Pooch’s old crew who never got made in the outfit who have found a way to earn in Rockford. From the massive construction on the west side, to getting the Underwood and Winnebago street smack dealers in line, the family ( and make no mistake, it has always been a separate family) is in the middle of a resurgence

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit.
Please try again later.
</BODY></HTML>
Originally Posted By: FriedRavioliFarts

There have been some posts in previous threads about The Outfit and Rockford. Some guys from the EP crew are now free agents hanging out in Rockford? Maybe I read it wrong, but is there any additional info on that?

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.