" From what I have seen, Falzone’s people have more money on the street in the Falls, Port Perry, Point Edward and Hamiltion on any given day then they handle in Toronto and Windsor in a year.
I actually looked to see what kind of power they held, I was not impressed"

Well, if an ex-associate totally different mob group knows all of the intimate details of their operations then they must be in the crapper. In fact, if an ex-associate knows exactly how much money Buffalo has on the streets, the Buffalo obviously does not care at all about secrecy. It amazing that the RCMP and FBI have absolutely no idea what is going on despite the fact that you found out everything during some weekend trip.

I love Falzone's extortion racket at Niagara Falls: Wear my Maid of the Mist Ponchos or you'll get soaking wet with mist. It's amazing that the Buffalo family is so powerful that they have a say in how the waterfall mists. It must come from their control of the Local 790 of the Misters Union. The Colombos tried to take control of the Misters until the Buffalo family tricked them into thinking that their pants were unzipped. When the Buffalo guys said "eXamine Your Zipper" the Colombos looked and Buffalo killed them. The papers called it the XYZ war.

Last edited by StLguy; 01/13/14 09:15 PM.