Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: NinoSconza
Two Philly Mobsters ratted on the Sicilian's back then and they mentioned it in a documentary which I thought was surprising consider the siggy's whacked them those guys.

The main guys that got popped were the LaPorta brothers Paolo and Giovanni. They went down hard in the 1980's...big heroin and coke guys according to the feds. Supposedly they did a lot of business with Cesare Bonventre. I read they were caught on tape bad mouthing him and weren't pleased with the quality of the merchandise they got from him. Don't know who the 2 philly guys were that set them up but i think they must of been fellow sicilian mafioso's....not positive though.

Heres a pic...it's identified as being the 2 LaPorta brothers but the guy on the left looks to me like Alberto Ficalora who was one of their main guys...the other shorter guy is one of the LaPorta's but i'm not sure which one. Big guy might be that undercover fed.

Heres another one...same guys. That big guy is definitely the undercover fed. I bet thats either a bunch of cash or a kilo of heroin in that bag he's carrying.

The look on their faces says a 1000 words. I think they knew the minute he left with that bag that they had f'd up.

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."