Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Impossible for me to believe that Christie didn't know about it, and approve it, given that his deputy chief of staff ordered it. This'll blow over--unless she strikes back and tells the media that he ordered it or approved it. Then it'll get really ugly.

Exactly. It is undeniable that the traffic ruses were concocted by the people, who have for years worked closest to Christie, and that it was done vindictively for political revenge.

Kly and DT: a civil suit has already been filed. How far reaching can discovery be? One intent of the civil suit will be to determine if sovereign immunity applies. But only discovery can determine that, right?

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Liberals are praying this knocks Christie out for '16 because he's the only potential GOP candidate that I could actually see winning. I've called him the Anti-Romney before, quick on his feet and with wit, some good timing instincts.

But I don't think that currently this will kill his political career. Bubba was associated-but-not-directly-connected to alot of bullshit in his day.

However I could see Christie get nailed not for this bridge stuff but for anything else he might've done in NJ. Remember that Romney didn't pick Christie as his running mate in '12 because of alot of unanswered questions in his gubernatorial administration that Christie refused to explain or defend. Maybe that sewage will bubble to the top now that everybody is worried about traffic in Jersey?

Your right about good ol Bubba. They wanted him to be president but he had skeletons in the closet and some other conservatoires they had to make go away before he good run. I miss bubba he was a good president

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."