Originally Posted By: Skinny
I think u guys are taking what PB said too literal. It's an operating restaurant, and a popular one. He's a captain in the genovese family, he's going to have guys who are always wanting to see him. Him talking to a guy at the bar is different than running a card game or handing tickets out at the bar. He may walk up the street to Fordham does that mean he operates out of FU? Guys may hang there but it's 90% legit guys in there every night.

Ok I hear that. And like I said I apologized if I took what he was saying it if context. I thought he meant he would not and did not associate with wise guys really at all or conduct business of any sort there out if respect to his wife and their business. But I see what your saying

And if you read the article I quoted this sounds like it wasn't a one off or few conversations. It says it was a ll e where much Genoese business was conducted. So yes it was not card games but it still was Genoese business. It isn't like he was meeting these guys at his home to talk business

Last edited by Primo; 01/08/14 07:23 PM.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered