Yes carmela, Matteo still has plenty family left, but he is only as strong as those that are around him. The Italian government is putting a lot of pressure on the mafia clans. The real question is, will the government go all the way or will they retreat back to Rome as they did last time? Denaro is the topic of this thread, but with what Salvatore Riina had said about two months ago, one has to wonder what the Italian government will do.

Denaro is said to hold "One of" the black dossiers. Provenzano held one before he was caught, but did he give it to Denaro? If Matteo is indeed in possession of one of these, then he has nothing to really fear except for the chance that one of the other bosses could be mad at him and try to find a way for Palermo to give the O.K. to have Denaro killed.

Makes one really want to know what was discussed at the game in Palermo in 2010.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green