Hey Scalish,

Leonetti came into Pittsburgh in the 1990 trial of Chucky Porter and Louis Raucci to testify about a meeting he had with the top brass of Pittsburgh along with Nicky Scarfo in regards to the extortion of Scarfo's brother in law Joe Nistico, a Clairton, PA resident for years and small time bookmaker in the Pittsburgh area. Leonetti also testified about a few other Pittsburgh OC figures, one of them being my late uncle. He also gave up a few guys from my hometown of Youngstown regarding a waste hauling scheme they had with Billy D'Elia in Scranton.

I truly enjoyed Mafia Prince, it was a good, fast read but Leonetti has a tendency to exaggerate his power. Yes, he was Underboss in Philly but if you expect me to believe that the top brass in NY truly accepted him and respected him and didn't think that Scarfo was a maniac making his 28 year old nephew Underboss to a major crime family, then I have some snow to sell you.

And for the record, I hate Freckles Borgesi more than Leonetti...He's a half pint tough guy...needs to get his salad tossed in prison if he hasn't already!