Originally Posted By: oldirtyfishkilla
Arm,

I mean no disrespect but you aren't saying anything with your above statements...just regurgitating information that ANYONE can find on the internet.
There is NO record of Martingano and the only Vadala I could find was an "Anthony" who was a button in the Lucchese family.

Can you start giving out some actual information to back up your claims?

All due respect...I'm confused as to what you are looking for, I gave you information you can't find on the internet, and then you complain you can't find it on the internet.
I just laid out for you the three attempts that Rocheter too at splitting from Buffalo, and why and how they failed, and by your own admission, it all checks out.
Did you see my detailed behind the scenes account of the final days of the war involving John Sullivan and the Fiorino murder on another thread?
There I gave you a combination of what the media said happend, and what actually happend and why.
I can either give you inside stuff you won't find on line, or I can give you verifiable info, or I can give you a combination of both...I don't know of a 4th option

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.