Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Ok, I'm all caught up. smile Watched all 3 seasons. I really enjoyed it. Sort of like a roller coaster, not knowing what is gonna happen. Carrie is kind of a complicated "out there" character, who's good at her job but does take a lot of chances.

Wasn't at all sure where the Brody story might end and kept thinking something would happen last minute.

I can't stand the Dick Cheney guy, who took Saul's place. Man, he's just out for power & blood. I keep hoping he'll get his embarrassing moment/s. rolleyes

Now, I'll have to see season 4 on-line since I don't have showtime. Maybe you guys can keep me posted as to where I can watch.

TIS

Good to hear your thoughts TIS smile . I especially enjoyed your calling the evil Senator guy, the Dick Cheney guy lol , that's exactly who he is lol .

TIS, i've showed you twice, and Don Cardi has at least once showed you where to watch American Horror Story online. Both times i showed you, i explained after that what i sent was not a virus. I would have no problem keeping you posted on where to watch it, if you accept that i'm not sending you viruses smile