Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Arm,

I challenge you to show the board one document that says Bobby Iannelli is made. You won't find one. He is and always was independent of LCN. The information I have provided comes from the FBI, Pennsylvania Crime Commission and extensive interviews with FBI agents and former mobsters. Until you come up with a federal document, just stay off the thread.

If you are depending on "federal documents" that explains a LOT. They are not only unreliablee, but sometimes even funny. Some great examples were that they for years had Joe Falcone (Buffalo Capo and one time acting underboss) listed as a"Buffalino family soldier", another one wwas when they claimed the "Core of three of the five NY families was desimated and there were now only 2 operating family in NY" They also had me as a made guy, I was flattered but I was in fact never made.
The fact the Bobby is the ACTUAL underboss and the defacto boss of the family is widely known by anyone who knows tit from twat about the streets, and even articals and reports from casual observers all over the internet and the media confim this....this is basic common knowledge. Trying to get factual info from agents, cops and rats is NEVER a good idea

Last edited by TheArm; 01/02/14 11:23 AM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.