I figured I'd get an answer like that. Bobby never wanted to be made, he didn't need to be as he was politically tied to a lot of powerful people. Just like Grosso, he didn't want a target on his back with the connotation of made member.

No disrespect, you completely disrespected me. Personally, I don't give a fuck. And when you can't answer my question or you give some bullshit code of honor crap about outing somebody or naming names, that clearly demonstrated that you are talking out of your ass. If your expertise is Philly, stick to Philly.

And by the way, D'Elia was the boss of nothing. D'Elia worked closely with Joey Naples and Lenny Strollo in Youngstown on some waste hauling schemes and was an errand boy after Bufalino died for some of the NY families as well as Philly. Scranton has been finished since Bufalino died in 1994. D'Elia was respected, I'll give you that, due to his allegiance and close relationship with Russell. Other than that, he was a made guys in a small town who got respect from local bookies and criminals, nothing more.