Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi

Please stop with your misenformation campaign
The FBI clearly says the Detroit family is viable
I quote the head of the FBI organized crime unit
"they are still a very viable family, they are cloaking themselves in legitatment business , now more than ever, but im not saying there doing legitament business"-Lou Fischetti(FBI organized crime unit

Keith corbett federal prosecutor in detroit in 2009
Theres no reason to beleive there's been a sedation in there activities that have generated income for them over the last 100 years"

I'll quote FBI.gov
"the LCN is most active in the the new York metropolitan area,Parts of new jersey , philadelphia,Detroit, Chicago and new England. It has members in other major cities and is involved in international crime"

My misinformation campaign? You're the guy who claims the Outfit has pull with President Obama through their union connections. rolleyes

Anyway, I've repeatedly said there seems to be disagreement among experts regarding the viability of the Detroit family. I've listed quotes before that didn't include Detroit on the list, which you of course ignore. Since there is disagreement, one would be justified in going either way. What makes me lean towards those who wouldn't include Detroit is the relative lack of mob cases there for over a decade now. And I don't accept any of the lame, feeble excuses people have made to explain away this fact. Nor do I accept Detroit charts showing inflated membership posted online.

And with all due respect to Fischetti and Corbett, even more than what officials say, I value what they do. They can say a family is still going strong but if that doesn't result much in them actually bringing forth ongoing cases, one can't help but question things. Especially if that continues over an extended period of time.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 12/29/13 08:11 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.