Feruccio was pulling out his hair when ever those two families started bickering, especially over Youngstown, OH.

I did not include Buffalo, NY, Detroit, MI, or Kansas City, MO cause I do not consider those families defunct just yet, but Kansas city is on its way as I believe one of its members died this year, making the numbers of made men in that family drop from 23 to 22. Of the 22 remaining, 4 are retired, 4 are in prison, and 2 more are planning on retiring in the near future, which with bring the family down to having only 12 active members soon in Kansas City.

I have heard Buffalo has 40 to 50 made men. I don't believe that. I would put them as having around 30 made men, with only about two thirds still active in the family.

Detroit is the same for me as well.

For which of the defunct families was strongest, I will say Pittsburg as LaRocca did sit on the commission in the 1950's, and the family held territories such as JCB has stated above.

If we include Buffalo, Detroit, and Kansas City, then I will say that Buffalo hands down was the most strongest of the defunct families ever.

Last edited by Giacomo_Vacari; 12/28/13 11:38 PM.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green