Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I don't have Showtime BUT for whatever reason Time Warner is giving me 3 free months of showtime for Christmas, including "on Demand." I'm happy to say that I've watched first two seasons (I'm on the Season 2 Finale) and am enjoying it. smile

I must say that, with the exception of Saul, I don't really find most of the characters likeable (including Carrie) BUT not necessary to enjoy the show.

Btw, I can watch thru season 3. How many seasons have there been? confused

TIS

Season 3 has just finished and a 4th one has been comfirmed most likely to start next Autumn. Not to ruin anything TIS but i'd imagine after season 3 Saul will not be that likable for you anymore. For me Quinn is the only likable one left, but while it's a perfectly valid observation i personally don't see why this is essential to enjoy the show. Btw TIS, i'm not referring to you here someone on another site brought up a similar point, on the likabilty of characters being essential to the shows quality.

As i've seen most here love the Sopranos but i can't see any character that's likable there for instance. Maybe in the first few episodes or maybe the first season, Tonys family are likable, when you see the full show you notice that they aren't (at least me) .

Again TIS none of this was directed at you i just thought you brought up a relevant point.