So in the midst of this I had to look on this guys profile.

Here is his latest post:

"This morning my lawyer from LA called to talk on our future Documentary's which the 2nd 1 hr clip will be on the 1960's only due to this was the decade were the Old Man and his Syndicate took our System especially Washington DC over. I have always felt for the Honest FBI agent sent to Tucson to look into the Organized Crime entity's living there which at that time was several. The two main Forces was the Old Man Sicilian Godfather Joe Bonanno and his handpicked Buffer to the Americanized Cosa Nostra in Peter "The Horse Face" Licavoli who I knew well and hung out at his Grace Ranch with Peter Jr many times from 1975 till early 80s. Fascinating but sad story which this article lays out the scenario of Mr Hale was betrayed by J Edgar Hoover & the Local Law and Judges of Tucson, they literally ran him out of town on a rail and David Olin Hale took his Family and stayed in hiding till the Old Man had passed, he wrote an article in 2004 stating the facts just as I see them due to it is the Truth and not the Bill of Goods the Old Man came up with on Mr hale trying to start a Mafia War between the Old Man and Pete Licavoli which was literally impossible since they were very close allies from the roaring 20s bootlegging days. It was the Old Man that put out in the media that they were dead enemy's which he did the same with the Outfits Tony Accardo. Most historians have no idea what the truth is here and that Is what separates me from the Pack and why a few researchers and wannabe's want to give me shit, Truth always gets shit when most others are saying something different."

Either he is playing this off WAY to hard or all of us were apparently mistaken about this guy....

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"