This is my bottome line:

I admire John Kerry's position of believing in his religion and not inforcing it on everyone. As we well know, America is one of the most broad religious countries out there. I personally do not believe in God or a higher being. I believe in evolution, psychology and science. I believe that our "spirt" is a figment of our consiousness.

But that is not part of this thread and please, let's save that for after the elections. My point is I would not be happy with a president running the most powerful in the world with his idea's of religion. He must understand the USA is a very diverse body. The fact that Kerry can look past his religion and make decisions based on what is better for our country, and not just that religion, is one of the most admirable traits in him. I understand that many people want our country led with Bush's religion at the wheel, but for people like me, I'm into the humanistic aspect of it.

We can't let a religion make our choices for us. We are individuals, we can make them ourselves. The Human Being has come so far and the thought of being a slave to an idealology is unfortunate.

I do think faith is a different thing. Faith transends bounds of religion.

Doctor Ferro

P.S. Again, if you are religious, I respect that more than anything. I ask that we save the religion-life debate for later and focus on the religion-politics view.

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.