Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@joeschmo

you're a fan of murderous mobsters, you're a fan of murderous george zimmerman's

so what are you really conservative about?

First of all, way to make yourself look even more stupid than you already have. Secondly I do not root for mobsters nor condone what they do unlike yourself who seems to want to put the outfit on a pedestal despite the fact Italian gangsters hate blacks with a passion. So who's the idiot here? I am merely interested in the subject like many others here.

Thirdly, if you ever bothered to read my previous opinions on George Zimmerman you would know I believe he's an asshole and in no way shape or form a role model or cop. What I do believe is that the trayvon Martin case was a bullshit media circus fest with little or no evidence to support Zimmerman did anything wrong other than defend himself. Did martin deserve to die? Absolutely not. Do I think Zimmerman is a murderer? No and he was rightfully acquitted.

I tend to lean more conservative when it comes to economic policy but I'm very liberal when it comes to social issues. So I guess I'm in an interesting position politically.

Hope that clears that up for you. If you try hard enough it might prevent you from making more bonehead statements in the future.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 12/23/13 01:53 AM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone