DJ--I am a Catholic and pro-choice. I support abortions. Does that mean I'm going against my religion too? :rolleyes: Excuse me for letting a woman make the choice. I think it's funny how much spending and time that Bush puts into abstinence (SP?) programs. Does he honestly think teenagers are going to wait to have sex? Seriously. It's unbelievable.

This is the one thing I dislike so much about Bush. He thinks he has the right to control the people. He thinks he can tell people what sex to marry and he thinks he can tell women they must have a baby if they have consensual sex. I, like John Kerry, oppose gay marriage, but, we don't need to ban them! If 2 men or 2 women want to get married, then let them get married. It's not going to do anything to you.

I find it unbelievable that some people even are against abortions in cases of incest or rape. Thankfully, Bush is atleast for that. I don't see how he can support that, but he's against abortions with consensual sex. If he thinks an abortion is murder, then why isn't it murder in cases of incest or rape? You either support it 100 % or you're against it 100 %. Like I said, teenagers are going to experiment and other accidents can happen with people. Instead of promoting abstinence, he should do what John Kerry has been doing. He should promote contraceptives. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur