Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Great list Stern. Joe Bonanno and those that remained with him were not involved with LCN after 1968, but were still involved with rackets and other crimes till the mid 1990's. If Bonanno had gotten back into to LCN, then he would have been killed. He was allowed to retire as long as he did not interfere with the other mob families. He still remained friendly with some of the bosses, such as Joe Cerrito of San Jose, Joe Zerilli of Detroit, The Smaldones of Colorado and a few others.

No matter how you cut and slice it, no matter what you name it, (in this case you call it rackets), Bonanno being involved with crime after that peace agreement in 1968 would have gotten him killed. LCN or not LCN. GV, I like your posts. I haven´t had the opportunity to officially welcome you to this forum earlier but I´ll do it now. Welcome aboard! But let´s stop this bullshit of Bonanno being involved with rackets way after 1968, before yet another poster steps in, escalating the bullshit by claiming Bonanno was involved way into the 00s.

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 12/22/13 05:43 AM.

[Linked Image]