Originally Posted By: tiger84
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
how many shows on Italians do you want? Theres mobsters, mafias greatest hits, inside the american mob, all of them telling the same story. At least on this show its something different and wont be pointlessly regurgitated again. Also ive only watched a few episodes and I don't think many of the informants are gonna come out and write books and show their faces so its not like theres some marketable thing with drug trafficking informants.

Fair enough BUT if they want to do black gangsters how about doing the real gangsters like Nicky Barnes,Big meech frank Matthews or even supreme mcgriff and fat cat nichols.They doing an episode on the cutt boys wtf and black women who everyone knows it was there husbands who were the real drug dealers but they want to make it that these women were gangsters.What about the episode on Lisette Lee is she considered a gangster.

I understand that this show is doing recent gangsters why not do a show on Chris paciello even though hes a piece of shit he was more of a gangster than 99% of the people who they have shown.So they pick to do a show on local neighbourhood black guys and women but they dont try do a show on the mexican mafia who is the most powerful group in cali and those 100 guys control thousands of gang members in southern california.

And yes if they did an episode on john gotti i would of killed myself but since they love drug dealers so much why not do a carmine galante episode or vinny gorgeous

Theres a few episodes that are a bit pointless but looking at the episode lists they have mostly big names on their johnny eng, quasand lewis, griselda blanco, carlos ledher, and some top gang leaders and other drug traffickers that were notoriously violent. I don't know why you would want vinny gorgeous in their if you have got a problem with the cut boys being featured, i think they both were charged with the same amount of murders and i don't think that vinny gorgeous career really merits a documentary, the only thing significant about him was that he was ratted out by joe massino.