I like Ruggiero actually...but there is a guy never charged with a crime. This is a piece from the Mayor of Fall River:

Meanwhile, Mayor Flanagan, a former state prosecutor, "soundly defends" Ruggiero whom he "describes as 'a self-made billionaire' who coaches Little League and donates to charitable organizations" as reported by Jo C. Goode for The Herald News:

"Mr. Ruggiero is in his late 60s, and to date, he's never received even a speeding ticket. This was a very in-depth (FBI) criminal investigation, and there have been several very in-depth criminal investigations into organized crime, both in Rhode Island and Massachusetts," Flanagan said. "At no point, even in the documents that you have, has he ever been alleged to commit a crime. At no point has he ever been charged with a crime and no point has he ever been convicted of a crime. I've spoken to Mr. Ruggiero about these allegations when I first met with him, and I've even spoken to him about these allegations as late as yesterday (last Thursday). He has definitively told me that he has never been involved in any wrongdoing."

This alone proves my point that although Ruggiero is a made member of the mafia and NEVER even arrested, it is still impossible to fly under the radar at this day in age.

Last edited by JCB1977; 12/14/13 02:36 PM.