Originally Posted By: bobbytran
These cartels are nuts, i generally dont like it when people say the fedsshould stop going after lcn and go "after the real criminals" but these guys are evil. i have seen some of those videos online (dont judge me) and i kbow theirs still lcn killers out their but cutting off multiple heads at a time is just satans work. the feds definitley should have these guys right up their with al qaeda on who to go after.

True. It takes a different breed of killer to commit the kinds of murders these cartel guys do. In one video, a female beheads a man and then cuts off the skin of his face and holds it up for the camera, a chick! In another video, she herself was beheaded alive along with 3 or 4 other women naked on their knees next to her. Another, they kill a 15 yr. old boy by chopping his head off with a machete, when the head would sever they usually grab it with their hands and twist it off, and when he held up the kids head you could see that part of the spine or something was still attached. Fucking animals

Last edited by southend; 12/13/13 10:55 AM.