The powershift is because Limone is probably the best next capable man to do it considering that everyone in providence who is capable are still soldiers by choice and some dont want the limelight due to technology, rats, change in the way things were etc and other things as well and they are all old in their 50's-80's so they just want to make their ends and live queitly without the headache of being skipper. I personally believe there is 20-30 made guys in providence. I mentioned a few people dont know about, some we know of from recent indictments and some are just behind the shadow BUT i wouldnt be suprised a bit if there were more considering thats a whole other world down there for sure of how they do things. Its so crazy alot of boston guys dont have a clue who is the providence guys at all. Years back a bunch of providence guys came up for the st anthony festival and they got introduced to boston guys mostly the younger crowd costa, RIP cono fritz(frizzi, few other guys was there and like 10 providence guys and was introduced to eachother by couple capo's achille being one of them and during introduction it was made clear that everyone was made so they needed to get to know eachother because their in the same family!!! thats how bad it can get between who know who and is recongnized and known between the two.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "