Aww all I have to say without making this debate any less pointless is the only thing your correct about is Tony Dinunzio. He was wreckless, stupid and a loudmouth and i assume he was put in that position b/c he can relate between Limone, fat dinunzio to others and keep his mouth shut and he was used as a target knowing he was going to take the fall if it was to happen and it did so thats a smart strategic move to say the least. But Anguilo was not the most effective boss but he was respected and did a pretty good job as underboss. Philip Buccola was a great Boss but we had great influential guys from Boston as well like russo, Cucchiara, lombordo, pryce quintina, sonny boy rizzo, john anselmo, henry selveltelli, henry temeleo, Nicolo and danny anguilo, Mr. Franseco Paul Intiso, Sandrelli, Scarpa and the lits goes on and i can say the same for providence. But this just sit back and watch Limone will bring this thing back to what it can be like in this day and age make it a little bit stronger Mark my word

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "