No your delusional, I know providence capability i know real street guys who you know. Hey i never said 100 made guys but 100 guys italians/sicilians like me who is connected all the way either going to be made or choose not to be made but they are guys thats active and well known in the criminal world with high prestige. See jcb you trust the feds, DA, and law enforcement too much you see. why are they right ? They might have informants and rats but they are not in the everyday, in and out routine of things....Rossetti was a long time rat correct... why is not the whole east boston/revere that whole area even north end in disray?? all that time he was informant a big hard crippling indictment shouldve been came down right. Deluca as well all he gave up was the strip club scheme and even that the feds was already on too it before he starting ratting. See i dont live close to North end i was born and raised in and still live in north end and not one guy i mentiond is not known so im not doing nothing but repeating names thats known and didnt expose none of their illegal/legal activities, secret hangouts or socail clubs, or thier assocaites. Your a hypocrite, you say richie is not made now you said he is after i told you he is but you say you confirmed it with a high ranking law official but its his brother thats not made CMON MAN...Hey my father, uncle respected, made, i never mentiond their name my grandfather was a underboss/consgliere is hardly mentioned or even known about all from boston north end. Boston was a irish town not its multicultural my friend. Providence was stronger with soldiers you never seen or heard of and to an extent it still like that but Boston is always and will always be the backbone. But what do you know you have to ask the crrupted fbi, staties, or DA and what the fuck do they know.. they rely on people like rossetti and you see how far they got with that guy and his information.. his father ralphie is spinning his grave but hey im just from the streets of north end, come from a made family, know most guys that mentioned and is real informative but what do i know huh. The more you talk it proves more and more you really dont know a damn thing so stop speaking so much... I might be a skunk but a skunk who speaks the truth and knows not relying on some fbi, or da, or statie who probably is in debt from his last bet so seriously CMON MAN

Last edited by Joerusso; 12/12/13 01:35 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "