First of all, nice to see you back RR. smile

I continue to be impressed with Pope Francis. I don't know where the term came from or who started it (I doubt it was the Pope), but the Bishop Ronnie mentioned, who got demoted (aka booted), is referred to as "The Bishop of Bling." lol

This Pope washes the feet of prisoners, leaves his home to go to talk to the poor, and purchased a used car to get around in, not being really fond of the "Popemobile." Maybe the Jesuit order taught him to live such a simple life. I don't know but geez, from what I've seen, if he isn't practicing as Jesus would, I don't what is. confused What's not to admire.

I saw a while back a young boy ran up to the stage he was speaking at and sat in the Pope's chair while he was speaking. Pope Francis smiled and embraced the boy and let him sit there.

All that being said, if this Pope even begins to look into, turn in, or give the boot to the pedophile priests, I will really be impressed.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon