Those are not my numbers it what you posted made by whoever that list its over 200 people members/assocaites that you mentioned count it. you can count right??? Im not saying its a big and as strong as any family but its far from bad shape guy. It might be as strong as any family not in numbers wise b/c NY and Philly are cities with more than a million and Ny has 10 million compared to Boston and Providence thats a population of 600k close to 700k of the two cities combined BUT its def in the conversation with the 6 families in the two areas so ihe shape it should be in or wants to be in but its in good shape considering you mentioned over 200 members/associates thats been indicted in 13 years and they still have 60 or so made people and thats what the public think it is.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "