the guy in providence1994 the zip who killed the 2 guys in some social club, the hockey club or some shit .cant remember his name they asked him a made guy to leave the club he ended up shooting one guy in the shitter the other at the card table . he ended up being crazy, broke down crying on the stand the feds had no use for him he told some jury in 1977 jr drove him and some other guys from providence to gerrys secret room in that building on prince street were there were hidden walls a fernace ,tables, phones, and they burn sports receits. his name was nino he was a drunk he was made by Gerry and his brothers ray sr wasn't there probably cause of parole. and the pic of Gerry and limone in nyc is just them walking down some ave its in the file saying they were going to see fat tony about gambling shit. any one every read that part of underboss were jerrys talking to larry b about when ray sr brought him rays young friend to meet vito Genovese in little italy, im guessing 57 58 and ray said to jerry always send our friend a peace. jerry was still steaming 25yrs later about kicking up the money. jerry must have been in his mid 30tys sitting with Genovese. 36 37. funny guy on those tapes was a real money maker. real estate dons of boston. maybe in the 50tys limone was a low guy but in the mid 60tys he was on the move. he was 35 when he got life. think baby shacks also was made in the late 50tys ray took over in 54 before vito or carlo or angelo Bruno became bosses. so the national commiss approved him. I read he really like gerrys older brother nicolo better then any or the brothers he was his consign in the 70tys henry t was his under I believe till he got life never really now when Gerry officialy took over as underboss maybe mid 70tys. there a tape of frank a telling someone I 1980 nicky b acting boss right now cause ray was sick.