Its a fact that he was made when the books was first opened . My source are the 90 year old men in the neighborhood who knows and dont do the gossip based on rumors. Nick Giso was made at that time and few others like Russo, and Sonny Boy Rizzo, Pryce and few Providence guys. I have no documentation if thats what your talking about but these old men they know and was really involved themselves and they dont tell me much at all but out of respect of my grandfather/father uncle and my surname i am priveleged to be around these men and once in a while get a hidden gem of knowledge and thats one of em

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "