Exactly. He was just sitting on the corner, minding his own business. We didn't know what he was doing. There's no information given about drugs, illicit substances nor anything along those lines, so I presume, there was nothing into his bag that would make him detained.

The duet of cops shouldn't actually pay much attention towards a homeless man. I am not saying to ignore him, but they seemed like they /wanted/ to get some "action" and what not. It's not as an example of modern cop ought to behave, is it? Beating him 2 vs. 1, therewith calling the reinforcements? To taze him down?!

There perhaps is lots events like this one, recorded on the video above, however, this guy's yelling for help just made me feel really sorry for him.

Even though, those cops were lotta worse than mobsters, in my opinion. They "tortured" him, and caused his latter death for literally nothing. Mobsters, at least do it for money.

It's very sad looking at them, becoming worse than those, they ought to protect us against.

"Is it better to be loved, or feared?"

"Mafia executions are never “just business”. That phrase is a complete lie. They are always personal; there is always emotion involved, which explains the irony and symbolism they use. You’re a snitch? Then they’ll cut off your tongue, or stick a canary in your mouth. You flipped off the wrong guy? You might not die, but you’ll get both your middle fingers severed off with a dull knife and have them mailed to your family residence."