Originally Posted By: jmack
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
I lived in right outside Cherry hill in Gloucester Township for a few years when i was a senior in highschool until i was 23.. its actually pretty bad for the suburbs.. living in philly my whole life, I was pretty surprised.

I still live in Gloucester Township. Oddly enough John Veasey's relatives are my neighbors, and we live directly across the street from where Salvie Testa's body was dumped. Small world.

JMack do you know Veasey's brother Dante? I think he lives somewhere in that area.

I'm pretty familiar with Gloucester Township. Used to know a few bikers that lived there among others.

A lot of people from south philly have been moving over the WW Bridge into areas a little south of there for decades now. Places like Sewell, Turnersville, and especially Washington Township. It's been non stop building down there for a long time...i remember when it was pretty much farmland and woods. Now it's bumper to bumper traffic and i try to avoid it as much as possible. Actually a nice area but they just built it up too much IMHO.

Washington Township is practically right over the bridge so all the families that moved from philly can be back in their old neighborhoods in minutes. Just close enough to south philly without all the bullshit. Much better place to raise a family and the public schools are supposed to be pretty good.