Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

You speak as if you know all the details while you, just like the rest of us, only know 10%. You don't know Gosselin's history nor do you know Rizzuto's motives. In fact, we do not even know if Rizzuto was behind it in the first place.

That's right, but this doesn't change the fact that our points of view are slightly different: you said you have no problems when criminals kill other criminals. I personally don't care about the criminal victims, but if they are killed in a gang war by people who are no better the them, I still think these crimes should be punished, because in my opinion the perpetrators simply don't care much whether their victims are "in the game" or not. If it's necessary for business, they would have no problems of killing innocents in my opinion. In Italy we have seen it countless times, why would Canada be different?
On the other hand, if for example a mafioso was killed by some desperate ruined businessman whose family was killed by the mafia, now that's one murder I would have absolutely no problems with. I wouldn't even testify in court against this perpetrator.

Anyway, I respect you point of view, it's not like I am pretending to know all the story, but making assumptions is no crime.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 12/01/13 02:40 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."