Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

That is a highly subjective statement. All criminals potentially warrant a death sentence, because it's part of their business. It's the same as army soldiers, who are prepared to die in battle. If you don't want to risk your life in battle you do not become a soldier, plain and simple.

Yes, but still, they can have relatives who aren't criminals and are hurt by the loss of their family members. I don't really blame Vito Rizzuto for whacking Di Maulo since he initiated the whole massacre. But what about others? Just to make an example, what was the point of whacking Gaetan Gosselin? He was just an underling of Desjardins'. Even Desjardins himself can't take important decisions himself, not being Italian, so what exactly one of his underlings was guilty of in relation to the Rizzuto family massacre? Just to prove his point to Desjardins who is in prison? Don't know how Vito reasons, but I always thought "revenge" is directed at those who are 100% responsible for offenses towards you, killing people around them just to prove your point is crazy, even though I understand perfectly that crime bosses have always done that.

You are right on the other hand, maybe there is no point to care about this mess, but still I sometimes try to look at it from a point of view different from usual, just out of curiosity.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."