Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@fivefelonies

so you must be one of the geniuses that think zimmerman is just misunderstood

he could rape an 80 year old and you'd still find an excuse for him

Jesus Christ did he say anything about Zimmerman being misunderstood?

Listen I don't like Zimmerman and I'm pretty sure FF doesn't either. But you're blowing this out of proportion. FF points out what a bullshit case it was and you jump to the conclusion we would defend him if he raped an old woman?

See that right there proves you have no intellect, bring nothing to this board but garbage that doesn't even make sense half the time and as FF points out, you simply reiterate crap spewed by your average super white liberal. You think they care about blacks other than to get their votes? Not a chance in hell.

You constantly complain about the younger generation of African American youths. Why do you think that is? The racist Republican? You want to know what the problem is? Look in the mirror. A catalyst of ignorance that plagues this country. You want to know the solution? Again look in the mirror.

Stopping this raunch culture of codeine drinking, violent, women assaulting, money obsessed punks starts with its own community. As an average white guy on the street it's not my fuckin fault that African Americans as a whole make up half the prisons, achieve the least out of every major ethnic group, and are naming their kids the most ridiculous things like "Shaquanda" or "Marquez"

I've said all of this before, but you evidently don't take in a word of it. And again, that is not my fault. Education man, give it a try.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone