Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Everyone I know listens to rap and talks in street slang (and I'm not talking about the old Italian street slang) along with using drugs more than dealing.

Ain't you from Louisiana?
Attrition down there started way too long ago (compared to the North East and Midwest) to use it as an example.

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Lucky is somewhere in hell sticking his head in the sand like an ostrich, embarrassed of what a shit show its become.

We're talking about a bunch of criminal organizations for crying out loud, not religious societies offering free health care and shelter.
They were crooks, they are crooks and will always be crooks.

Lucky should be surprised, rather than embarrassed, seeing that kids brought up in much wealthier environments than his still wanna fuck their life up.

Do you know every single young mob associate active on American soil?
You all make it sound like youngsters are like this due to pills, african-american rap culture and other crap. These are true factors indeed but it's way deeper than that.

What do you think old timers used to say to American-born-and-raised wannabes in the 60s? "Why listening to this yankee-doodle crap? Why don't you listen na bedda tarantella!"

It has nothing to do with what music you listen to or clothing style you choose.

Do you think that young associates and recruits in Italy listen to Enrico Caruso's music and wear Armani suits even when asleep?

If it wasn't for lots of past wiseguys (during those times many posters glorify like the Garden of Eden) screwing things up, acting recklessly against any given rule and not caring for nothing but for their own pockets this generation (and all crime families overall) would not be so messy.

All this + Rico, obviously.

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
I think they should go back to Zips. Zips. And more Zips.

Are we so sure that they wanna come here to begin with?
Are we so sure that American families have enough freedom/power to have zips "shipped" here by command?

If they could they would.

Like PB noted, you can't ship them in boxes you know...

Zips/Italians are moving to more suitable places like Spain, Central and Northern Europe, Canada, etc.. where laws are weaker and authorities have almost no clue of what's going on.

Why moving to a place that has though OC laws, ever more so than Italy sometimes?

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Only make a young American guy if he's both a good earner and also not a cowboy. Doesn't that solve the problem?

I'm sure that none of them is aware of this updated and helpful strategy.
Let them know. They will be forever thankful.

Who knows? Bellomo might even buy you dinner at Rao's.