Im a fan boy Mr. Meffa, whatever the fuck that is? Your the the fanboy pal. Yea i mentioned stuff in a book in my post, but everything you know is from a book. You have no clue about the real shit. Yes whitey is a rat, got no respect for the guy, but there's no denying he was a criminal genius. So many other top criminals have done the samething he did. But yes he was most powerful during his reign, even more than any Italian. Why did Frank Salemme, the boss of the Italians team up with Whitey and Stevie. Cause he knew where the power was and he was and old friend of stevie too. You meffa had no idea about the past and the scope of the whole set up around here. JCB, Ray Srs time and whiteys were 2 different riegns of power. Buddy Mclean was the Irish power and was pretty much seen as an equal to Ray Sr and Ray loved and repsected him more than the Italians up here. His reputation and respect went as far as New York. If all thr Irish crews back then consolidated they would have wiped the Italians out. would have had much more man power and New York would never have been able to stop that. Winter Hill wasn't just Irish, there were Italians and portugués. And they were far more killers then the Italians. Buddy Mclean and Howie Winter once took a ride down federal hill to settle a beef and when the old man and Buddy greeted eachother, Ray said i thought i was gonna see a 100 paddy running down the hill with carbines. And thats a true story. And meffa yea anguilo was powerful, but was no where as respected as Buddy Mclean and Howie Winter who were really more powerful. Anguilo was getting the shit kicked out himself when Buddy was making his reputation and forming the original winter hill gang. And a side note Howie Querer was one of the most respected mobsters in New England during his the top Italian bosses, Russel Bufalino being one of them. Meffa ask around bud and try to know some actual real life shit, cause kid u have never experienced this kind of life, and its a good thing u havent, but dont be a smart mouth when shooting off.

Last edited by Ville; 11/23/13 12:12 AM.