Damn! I try to stay out of these threads but am having a hard time shutting up. :p

I use to watch FOX all the time..moreso than any other news channel for about 3 yrs. It wasn't until I more regularly watched some of the others (CNN, MSNBC, along with the regular stations CBS,NBC,ABC). I'm glad that I expanded and watched the others as well. I do watch however from time to time Shepard Smith and Fox & Friends (in the early morning).

I used to watch "OReilly Factor" everyday, and while I agree with him on a couple of his stances (border control/illegal immigration for instance), I think he is very baised, not letting a guest finish a thought on the premise that there is "no spin", especially when he doesn't like what they're saying. He is the master of spin and many have brought into it.

He many times has such baised guest as Dick Morris (former Clinton Advisor, now Clinton hater..so is O'Reilly so you know he loves it) and Anne Coulter (who recently commented how "marvelously well the war in Iraq is going") That takes the cake. Although to O'Reilly's credit he even commented on Coulter's remark being, shall we say overly optimistic.

And Sean Hannity? It may have taken me a while to pick up on the others, but I knew immediately he had tunnel vision.

I know some of you love all these people and I respect that (don't understand it, but respect it). So I too will express my views.

Thanks for letting me vent!! :p

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon