The only part of Calabrese's testimony about the Spilotro murder that I thought was odd was the fact that everyone had gloves on when the brothers entered the basement. One of the lawyers had a good point about that, by the time Michael and Tony saw the men wearing gloves there was no way they were getting out of the basement alive.
I saw the house that they were murdered in. Joe Fosco on one of his early columns in the thread section gave info on how to find the house.
When the story first broke about how the murders were solved and it listed who was there I was kind of suprised that so many top guys were there but it would make sense if Michael thought he was getting made that Carlisi, Ferriola and DiFronzo was there.
There was a big fuss at the trial when Calabrese first mentioned that he saw Rocky Infelise was there but the feds had him under survelliance at the time and he was not there. Calabrese later said he thought he saw him there. He also said there were 3 other guys there that he didn't know. I wonder who they were. Someone stated that one of the three guys was Little Anthony Zizzo.