shut the fuck up jcb no structure they have a boss an underboss a consgliere captains soldiers and protocol they follow ... they made guys in mid 2000's for your info possibly as recent as 2010 or 2011 with Theodore fuccilo and that recent inductees'... remnant's would be a few soldiers keeping things alive we have a full fuckin family with politicians and judges and unions and Bernie mardoffs of the stock trade and realty a bunch of other shit never mind the illegal shit jcb you want to listen to the crooked feds the same feds who are in the pockets of rossetti and bulger... same state police who was running and extorting victims for the family's sports betting go ahead but I tell you and you just me proved me that you don't know shit

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "