JCB you don't know the shit. Furio theres a lot of made guys in boston still in the streets at least 30-40. FACT not every one is a cowboy and not everyone is in every fucking racket. Matter of fact theres a bunch of guys that just shy, bunch that's just run betting and a bunch who deals with junk everyone is in there own lane and and some dabble in everything .. This dude JCB never seen a fuckin stolen truck never mind meet real wiseguys to even know whats the condition of wiseguys now a days.. I ell you this Limone is as active as my one year old he just keeps a few good men who he trust to make moves and be his ears and mouth.... Boston is not as strong as it used to be but its still strong despite the rats and indictments and etc... It might never be 1960-70 again but I tell you as God as my witness things are very much running with a bunch of fucking guys and providence let me tell you I don't know much and even many from providence but I know this they always had a thousand fucking gun slingers and money makers always and im sure they still do it just more quite and im sure not everyone wants the heat so a lot of people keeping their distance but don't ever underestimate providence that I know

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "